Randstad are seeking immediate applications from available and suitable candidates for the role of Graduate Mechanical Engineer within a rapidly growing mining services business in the North of South Australia.
You will provide effective technical expertise and engineering skills to ensure projects meet company and client standards and KPI's
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Assisting with determining project specifications and acquiring the necessary materials for completion
- Developing scope and parameters for project design and implementation
- Developing and controlling the project-plan
- Providing analysis and technical support to construction execution and manufacturing as required
- Compiling periodic reports as requested
- Assist with managing compliance, quality control, and quality assurance standards and specifications
- Developing and maintaining project documentation including QA/QC standards
- Managing document control processes including client change orders and field observation reports
- Providing responses to client TQs and CSIs, RFIs
- Maintaining project schedule by monitoring project progress and coordinating activities
The successful candidate will possess:
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent
- Excellent computing skills
- Strong commitment to safety principles
- Excellent time management and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly technical and detailed
- Energetic with a positive, can-do attitude.
Candidates must be willing and eager to perform at our clients' high standards and energy. Preference will be given to those with heavy oil & gas or mining experience, though not essential. Take this opportunity to secure a rare role offered on an ongoing contract basis, 5/2 roster Roxby Downs based roster with DIDO rosters available. Shared accommodation provided.
Due to current border restrictions, preference will be given to South Australian based candidates. Interstate and international applicants will not necessarily be considered.
This position will commence immediately and market rates are on offer. Join a rapidly growing organisation with an excellent reputation.Huge scope for career growth within the booming mining industry.
Please click on the apply button to submit a CV. If you would like a confidential discussion, please call Jono Sawers, Mining specialist from Randstad on .
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.