Our client is a leading Independent Water Treatment Company who provide water treatment and hygiene solutions to a wide range of private and public sector clients throughout the UK.
The company has many years of experience in all industry sectors offering our clients a service driven approach through our water treatment solutions.
Currently they have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate/Trainee Water Hygiene Engineer to begin their career in the London and South/South East area.
Our client provides a full range of services including analytical and chemical analysis, microbiological and legionella sampling, consultancy services, water treatment plant service, design and install.
As part of your training you will cover all aspects of the business;
* Chemical analysis and treatment of cooling water, boiler and closed water systems.
* Carrying out legionella risk assessments.
* Clean and disinfection of cooling towers, cold water storage tanks and building water services.
* Indoor air quality and ventilation surveys.
* Microbiological sampling methodology and laboratory services.
Preferably the successful candidate will have a relevant Chemistry/Science Degree, although other degrees will be considered.
This is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate to begin a career in environmental consultancy where you will learn our full range of products and services to develop your personal and professional skills.
In return we offer a competitive salary, company vehicle, company pension, holiday and the opportunity to fast track into account management or engineering management roles