This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Distribution Sales team in a HVAC business unit as a Distribution Sales Manager. As part of the team they will achieve an in-depth knowledge and understanding of each distributor, their respective market sectors, capabilities, marketing and sales plans and align our support with these activities accordingly.
The Role & Responsibilities
- This role will be responsible for an identified group of Distributors.
- Manage and develop trading relationships as well as achieve business sales growth within the identified customers.
- Support establishing distributor business plans and incentive programs.
- Manage customer s project sales and time lines to delivery from spec-in proposals through to invoice sales.
- Help forecast product availability to meet with these project requirements.
Skills & Experience
- Proven track record of sales management with experience managing large National Distributors and Wholesalers.
- A technical understanding of split systems, VRF systems and design is required. Knowledge of applied products/chillers/AHU would be of use.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Self-motivated - able to be resilient to drive issues through to a successful customer focused solution.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to solve business and customer related issues.
- 9% Employer Contribution into your Pension
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare (including optical & dental) for you and your family
- 25 Days Annual Leave (+ Public Holidays)
- Staff Discount
- Car Allowance or Company Car