Inspection & Repair Technician
A great opportunity for an entry level Technician!
The successful candidate will carry out routine manual inspections of aircraft safety equipment including, life rafts, escape slides and helicopter floats. To follow and adhere to written procedures regarding servicing of equipment and health, safety and environmental requirements.
- Ensure full awareness and understanding of the risks involved in the operations undertaken
- Wear the appropriate PPE at all times
- Take action to ensure your and your colleague's safety at all times
- Raise ideas for improvement and areas of concern
- Carry out survey of equipment and allocation of spare parts
- Carry out necessary repairs
- Completion of repair reports
- Repacking of escape slides
- Perform each step of the process in a careful and safe manner.
- Monitor quality of own work and repairs
- Monitor the product ensuring that it is meeting the required specification
- Raise any issues or concerns with the Team Leader
Experience required :
- Ability to work under your own initiative
- UK driving license
- Good level of flexibility both in work and time
- Good proven work ethic
- Physically fit
- Good time management