Do you have a strong business acumen? Are you someone who is highly organized? Are you self-driven and able to make quick decisions? If so, you might be a great fit for our Field Technician VI role, a part of Spectrum's Field Operations business unit.
At Spectrum, we keep more than 32 million customers connected across our 41-state footprint. Our mission is to integrate the highest quality service with clearly superior entertainment and communications products that consistently exceed the expectations of our growing customer base. Field Technicians work with and support the company's largest customers and build upon the reputation of Spectrum as a top-tier service provider in the carrier industry.
BE PART OF THE CONNECTION
As a Field Technician VI you will work with some of Spectrum's largest customers, consisting of, governments, school districts, universities, large corporations, and other carriers. Your interpersonal skills will allow you to build relationships with these customers and ensure a smooth process when providing them with installation and service. You will also build relationships with, interact with multiple departments, and provide remote hands-on work for Enterprise Engineering at co locations/data centers at large customers premises.
WHAT OUR FIELD TECHS ENJOY MOST
- Problem solving and overcoming obstacles
- The team-oriented culture
- Building internal and external relationships
This role is performed mostly indoors in a fast-paced environment within multi-tenet buildings at a variety of locations. You will be on a mandatory on-call rotation.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO SPECTRUM
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Experience: Must have FT V title, prior field tech experience in a commercial environment, experience using test equipment
- Technical Skills: Troubleshooting, engineering, SONET/Ethernet transport
- Skills: Communication, organization, collaboration
SPECTRUM CONNECTS YOU TO MORE
- Learning Culture: We invest in your learning through 160+ hours of training, hands-on experience, and mentoring to advance your skills
- Dynamic Growth: We invest in your learning, and provide paid training and opportunities to move up and around the company
- Competitive Pay: Generous starting pay
- Total Rewards: See all the ways we invest in you-at work and in life
Apply now, connect a friend to this opportunity or sign up for job alerts !
TCB113 2023-21644 2023
Here, employees don't just have jobs, they build careers. That's why we believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
A qualified applicant's criminal history, if any, will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.
The pay for this position has a salary range of $22.30 to $40.80
. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonuses.Get to Know Us
Charter Communications is known in the United States by our Spectrum brands, including: Spectrum Internet®, TV, Mobile and Voice, Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach. When you join us, you're joining a strong community of more than 101,000 individuals working together to serve more than 32 million customers in 41 states and keep them connected to what matters most. Watch this video to learn more. Who You Are Matters Here
We're committed to growing a workforce that reflects our communities, and providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement. EOE, including disability/vets. Learn about our inclusive culture.