Field Technician I (TCB165)
Are you a team player with great customer service and professionalism? Would you enjoy using your technical acumen to work in the field? If so, you might be a great fit for our Field Tech I position here at Spectrum.
At Spectrum, we keep more than 32 million customers connected across our 41-state footprint. Our mission is to integrate the highest quality service with clearly superior entertainment and communications products that consistently exceed the expectations of our growing customer base. As a Field Technician, you are delivering essential and innovative technology that people use in everyday life while consistently exceeding the expectations of our growing customer base.
BE PART OF THE CONNECTION
As a Spectrum Field Tech I, you're the face of Spectrum's products and services. In this entry level role, we will equip you with the proper training that will allow you to work efficiently in the field. Under supervision, your daily interactions will be customer facing, as you install and repair services for our customers and educate them on proper use of their Spectrum services and equipment. You will perform basic to installations, disconnects, downgrades, and upgrades for residential customers, all while providing world-class customer service. The Field Tech I will also be trained to complete reconnects.
WHAT OUR FIELD TECH'S ENJOY MOST
- Working in the field
- Learning technical and engineering skills on the job
- Building relationships both internally and externally
- Problem-solving and overcoming daily obstacles
- Team camaraderie
You will be working in a field-oriented role which requires you to work outdoors, using hand tools, and being in a variety of working conditions and locations. You will work independently with minimal supervision.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO SPECTRUM
- Education: High School diploma or GED
- Experience: Technical acumen and/or customer facing experience is a plus but not required
- Technical skills: Problem solver with a technical aptitude, computer and software application use
- Skills: Communication, professionalism, time management, organization, critical thinking, responsible/reliable
- Abilities: Work with hand tools. Interpret analytics from soft tools such as meters and handheld devices. Troubleshooting. Working in confined spaces and at heights. Safely operate and navigate a company vehicle in constant changing environments.
- Valid Driver's license with satisfactory driving record within company standards required
SPECTRUM CONNECTS YOU TO MORE
- Learning Culture: We invest in your learning through 160+ hours of training, hands-on experience, and mentoring to advance your skills
- Dynamic Growth: We invest in your learning, and provide paid training and opportunities to move up and around the company
- Competitive Pay: Generous starting pay
- Total Rewards: See all the ways we invest in you-at work and in life
Apply now, connect a friend to this opportunity or sign up for job alerts !
TCB165 2023-21705 2023
Here, employees don't just have jobs, they build careers. That's why we believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
A qualified applicant's criminal history, if any, will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.
The pay for this position has a salary range of $20.00 to $27.80
. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonuses.Get to Know Us
Charter Communications is known in the United States by our Spectrum brands, including: Spectrum Internet®, TV, Mobile and Voice, Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach. When you join us, you're joining a strong community of more than 101,000 individuals working together to serve more than 32 million customers in 41 states and keep them connected to what matters most. Watch this video to learn more. Who You Are Matters Here
We're committed to growing a workforce that reflects our communities, and providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement. EOE, including disability/vets. Learn about our inclusive culture.