Schneider is seeking an experienced Master IT Solution Developer Architect to provide design recommendations based on long-term IT organization strategy. You will be accountable to develop enterprise level application and custom integrated solutions including major enhancements and interfaces, functions and features. You will also create technical specifications, plans, designs, and development of the most complex and business critical software solutions, as well as develop programming and development standards and procedures and technical architectures for code reuse. You will be viewed both internally and externally as a technical expert and critical technical resource across multiple disciplines. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, read on and apply today!About the role:
- Provide direction to project development team leaders within the solution portfolio, including coaching, mentoring and developing to help ensure staff is working together and leveraging strengths.
- Collaborate with Architects to ensure overall architecture roadmap alignment and implementation of integrated solutions.
- Participate in strategic initiatives for Tech and other strategic architectural and technology evolutions and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Work on multiple IT projects as a technical leader. Work on projects/issues of high complexity that require in-depth knowledge across multiple technical areas and business segments.
- Collaborate with business end-users, IT analysts, and technical leaders to drive continuously improved solutions, including end to end usability within and across application portfolios.
As an associate you will love a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance. You will enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses.Ideal candidates will have:
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field; plus a minimum of 10 years of relevant IT experience.
- A deep understanding of architecture, application systems design, development, development patterns, quality assurance, integration methodologies as well as Business and IT strategies, architectural standards, software / application capabilities.
- Able to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed to support project deliverables and leadership needs.
- Strategic thinking and leadership skills with a desire to continuously improve and embrace change.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider's development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http:schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer. Shift:
1st ShiftDiversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider:
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link http:schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.