At *Capgemini engineering* we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we're inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth.* *Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. A responsible and multicultural company of 265,000 people in nearly 50 countries, Capgemini's purpose is to unleash human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in the following profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
We are looking for talented Electronics Engineers, who can apply their knowledge and skills in an innovative engineering role. As an electronics engineer, you will work on hi-tech designs in the analog and/or digital domain. You will be involved in developing, designing system architectures, leading schematic and PCB design, and industrialization for mass production. You will carry out your specific project tasks with support from the relevant technical experts in the company, within the foreseen deadlines and projects.
* Master's degree in Electronics or Electrical engineering
* Relevant experience in the field (analog or digital or mixed signal)
* Knowledge in power Electronics is a plus
* Fluency in English - Dutch and/or French (nativel level)
* Experience with Electronics CAD systems (OrCAD, Cadence, Eagle, etc.)
* Knowledge of embedded electronics (C, C++, Matlab, Python, etc.) is a plus
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Experience in the following would be considered an asset:
* Hardware development or Hardware verification
* PCB design
* Power Electronics
* Systems Engineering
* Antenna Design/ 3D EM simulations
Job Type: Full-time