Permanent Staff | Purley
A global leading manufacturing company are looking to expand their workforce. They have a strong reputation in the industry that specialize in highly technical products.
My client is looking for a Junior Engineer that is able to help with the manufacturing and testing of components as required while developing to a fully skilled and highly independent professional over time.
The responsibilities are listed below:
· Manufacturing and Assembly of components
· Testing of components
· Polishing and Machining
· Working from engineering drawings
1. A mechanical or related engineering qualification
2. Willingness to learn and develop a career within manufacturing
3. Work independently and as part of a team
4. Excellent communications skills
The salary offered for this position is £18,000 - £24,000. Overtime and Company bonus scheme also available