Lead E-Drives Systems - Motor Engineer - Nuneaton - £ Highly Competitive DOE
A Lead E-Drives Systems - Motor Engineer is required for a high-technology consultancy. Based in an innovative, supportive and quality driven environment, you will work with prestige and high-profile clients on cutting-edge automotive and off-highway products. You will be involved in all stages of the life cycle of motors and other products for electrified drivetrains, from the architecture to the production, through the design and the validation. You will be at the forefront to support the various production lines, around the globe. You will be part of a team involving experts from all fields, and will need to be imaginative and creative in order to ensure the efficiency and the quality of a diverse range of electrification projects.
As Lead E-Drives Systems - Motor Engineer - you will be required to
- Lead customer interactions for all aspects related to e-drive motor systems;
- In accordance with the development phases, define the technical requirements of the systems in close collaboration with other departments and global specialist tech centres;
- Lead systems engineering design reviews and produce related documentation;
- Lead project execution and related resources following Design Reviews and Stage Gate processes;
- Represent the company as a technical expert when meeting with customers;
- Participate and contribute to the implementation and updating of the design process, definition of requirements and technical specifications for e-drive motor systems;
- Liaise with verification & validation departments ensuring full compliance versus overall requirements;
- Manage and liaise with external service providers.
As Lead E-Drives Systems Engineer - Motor Engineer - you will have
- Bachelor's degree in electrical, mechanical or software engineering; MSc or PhD preferred ;
- Strong knowledge on e-motor design and related manufacturing processes;
- Knowledge of electrodynamic systems (electric motors, inverters);
- Experience in leading projects and systems/subsystems development;
- Ability to work under pressure and in an environment with changing priorities;
- Minimum of +8 years of experience in powertrain or e-powertrain systems;
- Experience in the automotive industry, an asset;
- Experience in automotive functional safety according to ISO26262, an asset;
- Experience in team and personnel management, an asset;
- Demonstrated ability to document your work;
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams and in complex, matrix-structured organizations;
- Innovative with a positive, can-do mindset and attitude;
- Confident communicator who can build rapport quickly and influence at all levels;
- Sound analytical and organizational skills with ability to prioritize effectively;
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills required in English. Italian, French knowledge is a plus.
What you will get:
- A competitive salary and benefits package, whilst working on exciting and dynamic projects.
- The opportunity to influence some of the most ground-breaking vehicles in the automotive arena today.
Suitably qualified and experienced E-Drives Systems - Motor Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment (0) or by emailing their CV and covering letter to .
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.