Lead Engineer (Days Shift)
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
An opportunity has arisen for a lead engineer to join a large company at their factory in Birmingham. The business are currently looking for an experieneced lead engineer to join their team and help manage a small team of maintenance engineers, whilst also being on the tools about 30% of the time. The ideal candidate would have come from any manufacturing/Processing environment, have leadership experience and be a from a Multi Skilled Engineering background. My client in return will offer fantastic training and development with routes into larger leadership roles.
Skills required for The Lead Engineer:
- Leading or Supervisory experience
- Strong technical background
- Multi Skilled Engineering Background
- Relevant Engineering Qualification
- CMMS Experience Beneficial
- Apprentice trained
The Lead Engineer will benefit from:
- Monday to Friday Days Role (with 1 Saturday or Sunday in 4)
- Blue chip company
- Training, development and investment
- 30% hands on, 70% hands off
- Opportunities to progress even further within the company
- Excellent benefits package
Benefits: Pension, Bonus, Training and Development and Working for
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Matthew Lye
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.