Call to learn more about our Driving Opportunities!
Local CDL A Driver $26/HR Overview Berry Global
Berry Global, headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, is committed to its mission of 'Always Advancing to Protect What's Important.' With $13 billion in revenue for fiscal year 2019 on a combined pro forma basis from operations, Berry is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Berry operates over 290 manufacturing facilities worldwide, on six continents, and employs over 48,000 individuals.
At Berry, we pursue excellence in all that we do and are always advancing to improve the way we work along with the products and services we provide. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships through appreciation, acknowledgement, and inclusion. At Berry, we are continuously improving to support our mission and exemplify our values of partnerships, excellence, growth, and safety. To learn more about Berry, visit
Call Why work for Berry Freightlines?
- Compensation: Averaging OVER $1500 per week!
- Local paid hourly at $26 Per hour
- Home Weekly Options
- Regional paid by the mile (home on weekends)
- Sign on Bonus: $5000
- No Touch Freight
- NEWER EQUIPMENT: 2019 thru 2020 Freightliner Cascadia
- Penske Leased - Full Maintenance Plan Included (Tractors and Trailers)
- Berry values its drivers and their referrals $2500 referral for every driver brought onboard
- Safety Bonus Program
- Paid Time: Detention, layover, canceled load, Breakdown, Bad Weather
- Holiday pay, Bereavement pay, Birthday pay
- All miles paid
- Bluetooth hands free devices permitted
- Pet Ride Along Policy
- PTO in first year
- Company Benefits go into effect AFTER ONLY 30 DAYS
- Company discount programs at Companies like General Motors and AT&T
- Comprehensive benefit package-Health, Dental, Prescription and Vision Insurance, Pet Insurance, Critical Health Insurance. AVAILABLE FOR WHOLE FAMILY
- Company paid short and long term disability Insurance
- 401K Matching
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Berry is a team environment with a leadership team that drivers can trust We give drivers the respect they deserve and provide them a voice in the Company
- Minimum1 year Class A verifiable experience
- Pass a background and Motor vehicle check including drug (including marijuana) and alcohol verification drug screen
- Knowledge and understanding of DOT regulations
- No Major Chargeable Accidents
- Possess Valid Class A CDL
- Ensuring compliance with applicable Federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules standards and guidelines.
- Detecting, eliminating or minimizing safety hazards
- Maintaining accurate records and logs
- Knowledge of DOT regulations governing safe driving, hours of service, inspection and maintenance, and transportation of material
Qualified Drivers, please CLICK APPLY BELOW or Give us a CALL at