A market leading Logistics business is recruiting a Logistics Project Coordinator to join their Project Management team in the Corby area.
The Logistics Project Coordinator will work with the internal teams and with the client directly to manage projects and practices with the aim of delivering projects and associated cost savings and benefits for all parties.
- Project scoping internal and externally driven
- Systemic deep dive to assess impacts of change
- Cost vs benefit analysis and presentation
- Key contact for IT and operation
- Ensure completed developments are charged in line with estimate provided
The ideal Logistics Project Coordinator will have the following skills and experience:
- You will have ideally worked in a logistics warehousing position within a supervisory or management capacity
- Leadership - take initiative while also providing support, motivation, and accountability to other team members
- Communication - Quality written and verbal communication allow the employee to present expectations and listen to the input of others
- People Management - Develop a mutual respect with their teams to leverage individual talents working towards departmental goals
- Problem Solving - Using critical thinking, creativity and consistency, solve problems when issues arise
- Networking - Develop and maintain valued internal networks to support the overall vision of the organization
- Knowledge of how to interrogate a WMS from a stock, sales and order processing perspective.
- Client Orientation - Understand how the Customer experience impacts the overall success of the organisation and use it to inform decision making