The Maintenance Engineer vacancy is working with a market leading manufacturing firm based in the Goole area. The position offers excellent opportunities for both training and career development.
What's in it for your as a Maintenance Engineer:
- Hours of work 48 hours per week - Mon - Thurs Days 4 x 12 hour shifts, nights 4 x 12 hour shifts
- Salary - 47800 per annum plus overtime at a premium, Production bonus
- Excellent pension company contribution, overtime at a premium, plus employee benefits package including cycle to work scheme and potential share options
- Training and career development opportunities
- 30 days holiday (Increasing by 1 each year upto finishing at 36 days holiday) Inclusive of Bank Holidays
Main Duties & Responsibilities of Maintenance Engineer include:
- Providing plant-wide maintenance service, departmental support and repairs ensuring that all production targets are maintained - maintaining factory manufacturing machinery
- Monitor & supply Engineering support of machine set-up & changeovers to ensure that the product conforms to any quality assurance standards and ensuring changeovers are as efficient as possible.
Experience and Qualifications Required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Recognised Engineering Apprenticeship & Qualification or equivalent, e.g. NVQ, City and Guilds, ONC, BTEC or above - Mechanical or Electrical
- High degree of Health & Safety awareness.
- Ability to fault find, repair and provide solutions to problems.
- Maintenance Engineer experience or qualifications of a Maintenance Engineer
The position may suit a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, Electrical maintenance engineer, maintenance fitter, maintenance electrician, multi-skilled engineer etc