At *Capgemini engineering* we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we're inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth. **Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. A responsible and multicultural company of 265,000 people in nearly 50 countries, Capgemini's purpose is to unleash human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in the following profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
We are looking for talented Micro-Electronics Engineers, who can apply their knowledge and skills in an innovative engineering role. As a Micro-electronics engineer, you will work on *hi-tech products* in the Micro-Electronics domain. You will be involved in developing new IC package as well as cost down activities for SoC devices, from feasibility study and package choice to assembly. You will work in close interaction with foundries' Physical design Engineers, substrate & System PCB designers, SoC & System architects.
* Master's degree in Electronics or Electrical engineering or Micro-Eleectronics
* Relevant experience in the field of analog and/or mixed signal
* Good understanding of Integrated Circuit packaging technology & applications
* Knowledge in IC design a plus
* Knowledge in chip packaging, assembly, chip test solutions, is a plus
* Fluency in English mandatory; Fluency in Dutch and/or French desirable.
* Experience with Electronics CAD systems (OrCAD, Cadence, Eagle, etc.)
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Location: Avenue de Tervurenlaan 270, 1150 St-Pieters-Woluwe-St-Pierre
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent