We're hiring for an experienced MIG Welder to join a family run engineering company based in the High Peak. The company manufactures a range of products for merchandising such as shelving, racking and signs.
What's on offer?
* £12 per hour + target related bonuses scheme
* Regular overtime opportunities
* Rotating shifts: 6am-2pm Mon-Fri / 2pm-12am Mon-Thur
* Full-time permanent job
* Well-established, stable, and growing manufacturer
What will you be doing as a MIG Welder?
* Working on a production line tack and spot welding
* Producing metal products according to customer specifications
* Using multiple welding machines to repair and maintain metal equipment and structures of various sizes
* Moving large metal goods around the production site with forklift trucks
What do you need?
* A minimum of 1 years MIG welding experience
* A minimum of 2 years forklift truck experience
* Production orientated
* Access to your own transport preferred due to location
* The ability to carry out basic Maths including additions, subtractions, multiplications & divisions
If you are interested in joining a fast-paced production environment with achievable targets and a great working environment, then apply today or speak with Adam for more information.
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with more than 45 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application, please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted