When you join our Engineering Team at Telent, you'll be empowered to innovate and drive common solutions, working closely with technical experts who are proud of the impact their work makes. Come join a high-performing team doing complex and critical work. Help build and keep the nation's critical infrastructure connected and protected 24/7.
The NOC (Network Operations Centre) Technician will be required to work to provide administrational support to the NOC engineering team, to assist in ensuring that all incidents are resolved in accordance with procedures, working to meet contractual KPIs. The role involves working as part of a 24/7 365day shift rota.
What you'll do:
- Handle incoming phone call and email traffic and respond in line with KPIs.
- Create network incident tickets arising from customer reports.
- Action Service Requests
- Allocate/despatch tickets to technical support and field engineering groups, and other service providers.
- Manage Incident tickets, ensuring regular and comprehensive updates.
- Organise traffic management, including coordinating traffic management provider, regional control team, and field resource.
- Liaise with customers to provide updates on network incidents.
- Liaise with utility companies where power loss is causing a network issue.
Who you are:
You will have previous experience supporting Enterprise and Service Provider Networks ideally within a NOC environment.
- Experience of 1st Line diagnostics and incident resolution
- Good communication skills and ability to liaise with people at all levels of seniority
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office packages.
What we offer:
A career at Telent can span many sectors, roles, technologies and clients giving you the opportunity to develop, learn new skills and make an impact. We are growing and we rely on our committed Team to deliver.
We nurture the talent that makes this happen, by our on-going commitment to creating an inclusive culture that respects and values difference, that celebrates diverse ideas. We want everyone to feel they can be themselves and to thrive at work.
The additional benefits with this role:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies
- Occupational health support and wellbeing Portal
- Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with Telent Reward scheme.
Learn more about Telent:
Click here for Telent Video!