Michael Page Logistics are currently looking to recruit a Operations Manager n both Park Royal, NW London and also in Woking, Surrey.
Our client are a fast growing business and provider of medical equipment to the public and private sector. Due to the extremely busy nature of the sector they are urgently require support in a vital leadership role for the sites.
As well as your people management skills and your analytical skills you be required to drive performance and to deliver a fantastic service for our users. Your management remit will include clinical, engineering, logistics, technical, and customer service teams. Therefore, you will need to be highly skilled in effective communication, motivation, developing strong relationships and creating a positive learning environment.Other areas of responsibility will be data analysis, KPI management for the site, inventory control and governance.
What are we looking for?
- A solid background of contracts/business management within a client target and KPI driven business - within the healthcare sector would be beneficial
- Relentless self-motivation and drive to make improvements
- Solid negotiation and relationship building skills
- P&L understanding and budget management
- A real passion for people and ability to demonstrate the development of a team
- Multi-tasking and organisational skills with the ability to keep others on track whilst under pressure
- 3PL experience would be an advantage
- Commercially astute
You will receive a competitive salary along with excellent benefits including 33 days annual leave, private medical insurance and an enhanced pension package.