Do you see yourself working for a family-owned business that focuses on the wellbeing of their employees? If you are looking for new challenges in a warm and dynamic environment with multiple benefits, then this is the job for you!
- Professional development opportunities
- Extra time off during the Christmas holidays
- Free optical frames
- Referral bonuses
- Health, dental, LTD and life insurance
- Multiple social events throughout the year
- A clean and air-conditioned warehouse
- Up to 5 sick/personal days per year
The Order Picker assists with all matters within the warehouse, such as shipping, packaging, verifying and inventory.
- Verify the items on the delivery slips used to prepare the orders.
- Ensure the restocking and organization of the products in the warehouse section assigned to them.
- Be able to work at the shipping stations for national orders at various times of the day to assist sending out products using various courier services. (4-5 hours per week).
- Assist in the packaging of national orders as required (2-3 hours/week).
- Participate in the daily target inventory accounts.
- French (intermediate to advanced); English (beginner or intermediate an asset)
- High School Diploma
- 0 to 6 months experience in the warehouse or working in a production environment.
- Good physical condition.
- Ability to sustain a rhythmic and steady work rate.
- Maintain concentration over a long period of time.