Part-Time Automotive Technician - Lube & Tire
- Job Reference: 472575762-2
- Date Posted: 14 January 2022
- Employer: Monro Auto Service and Tire Centers
- Location: Newport, Rhode Island
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Administration and Support, Air Transport, Airport Operations, Business Development & Account Management, Couriers, Delivery & Postal, Coxswains, Ships Masters & Deck Officers, Crane, Hoist & Lift Operators, Customer Service, Defence & Emergency Services, Executive & Management, Finance, Analysis & Reporting, Fleet Management, Forklift & Plant Drivers, Freight, Furniture & Cargo Services, Government & Public Sector, Intelligent Transportation, IT, Systems & Digital, Maintenance & Asset Management, Training, Education & Instruction, Tram & Light Rail Services
- Job Type: Permanent
The Lube and Tire Technician at Monro or General Service Tech as we call it, is an entry level Automotive Technician position and a great way to start your career at Monro. Starting day 1 you will begin a comprehensive mechanic training program, covering all aspects of your new role. As a General Service Technician, you will be an essential team member, performing maintenance services on Guest vehicles. More importantly, you will be part of a team working together to deliver 5 Star Guest experiences, while using your Technician skills to take care of people, their cars and ensure our guests have safe, reliable transportation.
Pay is based on experience.
* Mechanic duties include; Changing, mounting, and installing tires
* Wheel removal, tire repair and balance, tire patch/plug repairs
* Quick lube type duties such as lubrication and oil change
* Inspect and rotate tires
* Basic automotive maintenance work such as battery installation
* We will train you to do alignments, brake services, and scheduled maintenance services