Darlington, United Kingdom
Join our team at Amazon to help pick, pack dispatch orders to customers.
Amazon is looking for a motivated part time Warehouse Operative. New! Start your role before 25th September 2021 and also receive a £1000 sign on bonusPay:
£10.00 per hour for day time shifts.
£11.71 per hour for night time shifts.Contract type:
16 hours per weekFixed Term Contract - for 7 monthsShifts available:
Fixed shift patterns so you always know when you will be working.
We have a range of full time, part time day or night shifts. Shift availability may vary.Location:
Amazon Fulfillment Centre, MME1 Building One 5515, Symmetry Park, Morton Park Way, Darlington, DL1 4BF.
You can start your online application by clicking the Apply/Continue button now or alternatively call to speak to a member of our recruitment team.Why work for Amazon?
The responsibilities of an Amazon Warehouse Operative: Receiving, checking and sorting the full range of Amazon's products entering the warehousePicking, packing and shipping customer orders
- Join one of the world's best employers!
- Boost your career by joining a logistics company with 20+ years of operational expertise and technology advancements, where the future of logistics is becoming reality.
- We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings including social distancing, mandatory face masks and hand sanitisers. Since the start of the pandemic we have made over 150 process updates, including enhanced cleaning and social distancing measures, to keep our people safe
- No qualifications or previous work experience necessary, full logistics training provided.
- Fast recruitment process with virtual interviews for quicker start dates
- We have different shifts options available to suit your lifestyle
- Watch what it's like to be a working as a Warehouse Operative in an Amazon Fulfillment Centre