Are you able to run a proactive parts department with a focus on the customer and what matters to them, while promoting Solus & Aviva values, principles and goals at one of our award-winning sites? Responsibilities
To lead and have accountability for the smooth running of the parts department. To develop relationships with external suppliers and internal business areas. Identification and ordering parts, dry goods and sundries as required and secure and label all parts to be returned.
Identify trends within our parts supply chain which result in failure or rework at site. Communicate with our business leaders about possible delays and lead times. To work using your own initiative and prioritise duties as agreed with the site leaders to drive high levels of customer satisfaction at all times Qualifications
Desirable qualifications and experience:
- Parts ordering/receipting processing and capability
- A strong customer focussed background
- Organisational and prioritising skills
- Knowledge of insurance principles (desirable)
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work on own innovative
Who are Solus and what can they do for you?
Solus is one of the largest body repair groups in the country, employing over 900 expert people across 25 UK locations and have repaired over 700,000 vehicles in the last 15 years.
- A competitive bonus scheme
- Group income protection with access to a GP and medical advice 24 hours per day for yourself and your family
- Our excellent benefits and rewards packages
- Competitive employer matched pension contributions
- Discounts on Aviva products and services
- Savings and benefits schemes
- Discounts and schemes for electric vehicle purchase for all employees
- Holding several main manufacturer approvals - Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Mini, and Volkswagen
- Well known for prestigious award winning in the industry, customer service, apprenticeships, and IT systems fields
- Links with Thatcham to get the best products and training here in the UK
- We have a variety of locations, hours and working patterns to suit our customers, business, and you.
- We interview every disabled applicant who meets the minimum criteria for the job.
Excited but not sure you tick every box? We are inclusive - we want applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are looking for individuals who can grow and support our business and we expect to do the same for you.
We recognise that we can only achieve our vision with the dedication and collaboration of ourspecialists. This is an excellent time to join a rapidly growing business and help us to shape the future.
Please apply online and our recruitment team will be in contact within 7 days