At *Capgemini engineering* we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we're inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth. **Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. A responsible and multicultural company of 265,000 people in nearly 50 countries, Capgemini's purpose is to unleash human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. With *Capgemini engineering*, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in the following profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
We are looking for a talented Power Electronics Engineer, who can apply his/her knowledge and skills in an innovative engineering role. As an electronics engineer with strong technical skills, you will work on designing power supplies for space application.
* Master's degree in Electronics or Electrical engineering
* A minimum of 5 years' experience in the field
* Experience working with Power Electronics
* Experience with power supply design
* Experience with PCB is a plus
* Knowledge of power converter topologies
* Knowledge and experience of worst case analysis and stability studies
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of French and/or Dutch is desirable.
Location: Avenue de Tervurenlaan 270, 1150 St-Pieters-Woluwe-St-Pierre
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent