Our client has an excellent opportunity for a Principal Engineer to join their team based in Liverpool.
As a Principal Engineer, you'll be assisting with the delivery of a broad range of Civil & Structural related services in both Temporary and Permanent Works throughout the business. You will also contribute to the delivery of more complex services by providing solutions which are safe and buildable (in both their temporary and permanent states).
Your day to day will include:
- Agree technical need of the clients remit, ensuring it is fully understood, questioning, and advising where necessary
- Assist in the development of fee proposals for review in accordance with Delegated Authority policy.
- Organise and lead the day-to-day workload of engineers and technical staff within the design team, ensuring technical compliance of the design to the remit
- Ensure compliance with applicable legal need and Company policies/procedures, including CDM Regulations, the SHE Management System (SHEMS) and design Quality Management System (QMS)
- Manage the financial and commercial aspects of the project with the help of the Engineering Manager and Commercial Manager, monitoring progress against, and ensuring the project is delivered to, agreed programme and budget
This role of Principal Engineer is great for you if:
- Chartered member of a relevant professional institution (e.g., CEng MICE)
- Several years of postgraduate experience
- Valid CSCS card
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up-to-date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.