Production Engineer - LEAN Manufacturing
This company continues to grow and innovate following almost 50 years of doing business.
This role focuses on supporting the day-to-day activities within the production area focusing on LEAN Manufacturing.
- Support and lead continuous improvement initiatives across operations with a focus on waste reduction and quality improvement
- Support the Assembly Technicians with real-time build problems and non-conformances
- Take ownership of the non-conformances for the area, using 5Whys, fishbone techniques to conduct root cause analysis
- Support the development of relevant KPI's for the area, ensuring data is relevant and displayed monthly
- Design jigs and fixtures to improve efficiencies within the assembly area, using CAD
- Promote Poke Yoke methodology
- Experience in a lean manufacturing environment
- You might have been a Process Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Project Engineer, Project Design Engineer or similar
- HND, HNC or degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering discipline
- Knowledge of product development, standardisation, prototyping and pre-production processes
- Based within commutable distance of the Hook site
- Salary up to 40,000
- Bonus of up to 2,000
- 75 well-being voucher
- Free lunch on-site
- Parking on-site
- Life Assurance 4x annual salary
WR Engineering are the recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.