Program/Project Manager - Manufacturing
- Job Reference: 304165661-2
- Date Posted: 10 June 2021
- Employer: Michael Page
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Engineering and Technical
- Job Type: Permanent
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* The program manager is responsible to interface with all areas affected by the project, ensuring successful integration of all project work products.
* Communicate with customers and internal key stakeholders to determine project requirements and objectives
* Provide engineering support to internal and external tooling design - mold tool design, fixture design, tooling personal etc.
* Work closely with operations and engineering on product launches to ensure completion
* Support manufacturing engineering in preproduction builds, customer engineering and customer quality, along with production support
* Prepare financial documents, reports and budgets
* Lead and support continuous improvement efforts
* Analyze product problems and develop solutions utilizing dimensional data & applying engineering / mathematical principles.
* Assist in quoting new business as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, or related
* Minimum of 8 years of experience in engineering, program management, project management
* Must have experience with mechanical related manufacturing processes.
* Experience managing full program lifecycles from business award to launch
* Strong business acumen with finance and operations
* Strong communication skills verbal and written
* Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task
* Team player and positive attitude
Our client for the Program/Project Manager opportunity is a global contract manufacturer for many of the global leading consumer goods brands.
Competitive base salary $115,000 - $135,00, bonus 10%, profit sharing, full benefits starting day one of employment, 401K vacation, holidays.