With over 8,500 systems installed in over 84 countries, Pressco is recognized as the pioneering leader in delivering vision and sensory inspection solutions for manufacturers in the food and beverage industry. Headquartered in Solon, Ohio, our talented team of professionals is fully dedicated to developing, engineering, manufacturing, installing, and servicing our customized systems across the globe.
Serves as the main point of contact and oversees orders through to fulfillment
- Work with both domestic and international customers to identify and verify system configurations, customer specifications, installation guidelines, start-up procedures, and commissioning processes.
- Manage all phases of the order fulfillment process from proposal review through successful buy-off by the customer while effectively communicating and resolving issues promptly.
- Perform design tasks, including layout, detailing, and manufacturing of components for non-standard system configurations.
- Develop and maintain support documentation for Project Engineering, including questionnaires, installation documentation packages, planning bills of material, etc.
- Coordinate with Sales and Engineering to complete bills of material for system upgrades and new systems for sales proposals.
- Occasional domestic and international travel may be required
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mechanical or Electrical preferred
- 2+ years of experience, 5+ years in project management preferred
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational, time management, and planning capabilities
- Must be able to work on several projects at once
- Proficient in AutoCAD and SolidWorks
- Passionate about providing excellent service to domestic and international customers
We offer a generous benefits package including:
- 401(k) & 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Disability & Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Bonus program
- Paid time off
- Health savings account