- 6 month contract +
- Enterprise client
- Logistics/Supply chain experience
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join on an initial 6 month contract with likely extensions on a large program of work.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Knowledge and understanding of the domestic and International Parcels Industry Including Operations and Lodgement systems
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methodology
- Effective negotiation skills and techniques
- Knowledge of industry's best practises and market leading techniques
- Must have understanding of logistics/supply chain
Technical and/or Professional Qualifications/Skills Required
- Certification in Business and/or I.T. related tertiary qualification
- Prince2 type Project management qualification
- Confidence and ability to create materials and facilitate information sharing/training workshops.
- Experience with data analysis, transformation and enrichment activities.
For more information contact Melissa Haddad on or email