Manage the delivery of pharmaceutical mechanical installations and pipework of processing equipment and mechanical installation projects, ensuring budget, spec and schedule are met while identifying and maintaining client relations.
- Maintain and control contractual requirements and industrial relations.
- Manage the day to day operations of multiple projects.
- Operate within the project scope while maintaining control of quoted allowances.
- Manage project administration duties to enable accurate completion & submission on time - Tsheets, SWMS, asset registers, toolbox meetings, contractor onboarding documentation etc.
- Provide monthly project progress claim invoice information in a timely manner.
- Ensure all reports including site reports, financial, safety and other required reports are completed and presented on time.
- Identify and provide opportunities for new and additional works.
- Report all near misses, LTI's and MTI's, incidents and accidents immediately to Management
- Minimum five (5) years experience in working in Pharmaceutical Stainless Steel Fabrication and Mechanical Installations.
- Management / client interaction experience.
- A current Class C Driver License is essential.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of project management principles, techniques and standards.
- Effective time management and organisational skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and negotiating skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet application deadlines.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
- MS Office Suite (Word / Excel / Project / AutoCAD) experience.
If you are seeking to take the next steps in your career, email me at "" or call the team on