Salary: Up to £51,000
- Company bonus of up to £2,500 (based on company performance and will vary year to year)
- Pension of maximum total (employer and employee) contribution of up to 14%
- Annual salary review
- Paid overtime
- Up to 15 days flexi leave
- 25 days annual leave (plus holiday purchase)
- Fantastic site facilities, including subsidised meals, free car parking and gym on site at Stevenage
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
- MBDA may be able to offer a relocation package for this role
Working with a world leading engineering organisation, we are looking for a Proving Engineer within Electronic Engineering for an enthusiastic, motivated individual who is looking to broaden their skills within a multiple disciplined team supporting various projects.
Reporting to the Proving Team Lead, as a Proving Engineer, your role will be to plan, prepare, conduct, and report on Equipment Level Proving activities focussed around Environmental and EMC testing.
Not only will you have the opportunity to develop and broaden your technical skills by working within a dynamic proving team, but you will also be involved in all stages of the Equipment development from trials planning to development testing, qualification and reporting. You will play a key role in reviewing technical requirements through to development testing, Qualification and Certification. This role provides a fantastic opportunity to work collaboratively with other areas of the business including Manufacturing and our project teams.
Trials are conducted at various UK facilities, so you need to be able to travel when required.
Proving Engineer experience required
You will be able to demonstrate a number of the following attributes:
- Someone with a high degree of self-motivation and drive, and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience of writing trials documentation
- Very good interpersonal skills and influencing skills.
- An appreciation of electronics technologies
- Appreciation/Experience of Systems Proving Process and associated methodologies.
- Ideally an Engineering Degree or equivalent experience.
- Finally, we are looking for someone who has a record of accomplishment of on-time delivery along with good verbal and written communication skills.
This company can offer you a fantastic chance to grow, develop and fulfil your career within a dynamic engineering environment and provide ongoing training, development, and progression opportunities.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.