Competitive Plus Benefits
Are you an experienced Quality Engineer seeking a new job in Birmingham? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a world class automotive suppliers recruit a Quality Engineer ona permanent basis with an excellent salary and benefits package.
As a Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for compliance monitoring and mentoring of the QMS, in addition to assisting with the development and upkeep of process documentation with relevant process owners. You will also assist with APQP activities working alongside the NPI team.
The Quality Engineer with be expected to:
- Develop and maintain quality docs and controls
- Compile customer-specific documentation
- Support the internal manufacturing team with regard to timely resolution of customer and internal concerns
- Support with the development of Control Plans, PFMEA, and MSA, highlight potential failures re- Lessons learnt
- Understand and utilise automotive core tools such as APQP, PPAP, PFMEA and 8D processes
To apply for this Quality Engineer role, you will need a qualification with the following experience:
- IATAF Audit Experience or similar
- At least 5 years of experience working in a similar role
- Experience within the manufacturing industry (automotive preferred)
- Electrical or hybrid vehicle experience (preferred)
If you are interested in applying for the Quality Engineers position, please contact Mark Bignell on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
Jonathan Lee Recruitment is a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included