40,000 - 45,000 + comprehensive benefits package
A world renowned business who specialise in the renewables sector is now embarking on an exciting new chapter of development. After going through an exciting restructure, this business in now in an excellent position to capitalise on the market with the acquisition of key projects. They are working towards doubling their turnover in the next year with further growth forecasted.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Carry out internal audits & liaise with all internal departments as and when necessary.
- Co-ordination and monitoring of the operation of the Quality Management System - BS EN ISO 9001, BS EN ISO 14001 & BS OHSAS 18001 where relevant.
- Ensure necessary inspections are carried out in accordance with requirements.
- Overseeing welder qualification & weld procedure tests.
- Advising on materials and weld consumables.
- Ensuring Calibration of monitoring and measuring equipment as and when required.
- Maintaining calibration logs.
- Witnessing DPI, MPI, UT thickness gauging and pressure testing as and when required.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a Quality Engineering role
- Ideally worked in fabrication / steel environment
- Good understanding of welding processes
- Knowledge of ASME, EN, EU directives, ISO codes and standards.
- Relevant qualifications, engineering background preferred.
- CSWIP 3.1 Welding Inspector qualification preferred
- Starting salary of up to 40,000 - 45,000
- Company pension scheme
- Further benefits to be discussed at interview stage
To apply please email your CV / resume to (url removed)
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at (url removed)