Reach Truck Driver
Are you an experienced Reach Truck Driver? Looking for a new role within Food Manufacturing that offers support & progression? Do you pride yourself on your attention to detail?
Our client, a market leading Food Manufacturer are looking to recruit Reach Truck Driver to join their team based in Hortonwood, Telford.
As a Reach Truck Driver you will assist the department supervisors and manager to despatch all products efficiently and to customer specification.
The working hours as a Reach Truck Driver are 45hrs per week, Monday to Friday 7:00am- 5:00pm.
As a Reach Truck Driver your duties will include:
- Scan Stock
- Prepare pallets for loading
- Correctly identify stock, ensuring rotation
- Palletise and locate stock, when necessary, in accordance with specifications
- Ensure stock is picked in rotation and pallets are prepared ready for Despatch
- Produce to the required volumes and quality of product as required by the business and its customers, working to specification
The skills required as a Reach Truck Driver include:
- Must be able to provide expired/valid Reach Truck licence
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and use your own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
Our client offers great benefits that help make their company a great place to work, including:
- Holiday Pay - 20 days + 8 bank holidays
- Retirement Saving Plan
- Exclusive Deal on Meat Sales
- Full PPE Supplied
- Free Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering expert advice.
- Wellbeing Plan
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Training and Qualifications provided
If you are interested in the role for a Reach Truck Driver please click apply now and one of our recruitment specialists will be in touch.
Major Recruitment are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Should you be seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment, or contract you will find our staff professional and courteous and our interview process straight forward.