Remedial Diagnostic Consultant: Façade Engineering
With over seven offices across Australia, this national, mid-tier design consultancy specialising in façade and curtain wall engineering design is expanding their Melbourne team. They offer a wide range of projects, regular project-based bonus payments on top of a competitive salary and pathways for advancement. This role would suit an intermediate candidate seeking mentorship or a Senior Engineer looking for advancement to Team Leader. Two options available.
- Hands on, technical tole where you cannot get bored!
- Overseeing design, working in the field, report writing, and professional advisory work
- Assess technical performance, constructability and advise on best course to avoid liability
- Provide written proposals, reports, design improvements
- End to end involvement from preliminary design and document discussions with client, to monitoring progress on projects and supervision of construction, commissioning, etc.
- Experience in facades / remedial experience
- Experience in rope access working at heights (not essential but highly regarded)
- High level report writing and communication skills
- Understanding of Standards and Legislation within the Building Sector
- Commercial awareness