Located in Beckwourth, CA
Job Description:Aviation Mechanic HIRING IMMEDIATELY in California $50,000 - $90,000 average annual salary*$10,000 Sign-On Bonus*It's a beautiful thing when a career and a passion come together! Join our team and begin the career journey you've imagined.Born with a Wrench in Hand?
- Join a positive, supportive environment that has a passion for excellent patient care.
- Work with top A&P mechanics across the country
- Explore exciting career path options
is an industry leader that provides life extending air and ground medical services through the rapid transport of the critically ill and injured. We are renowned for state-of-the-art helicopter equipment, a safety-first culture, and successful patient missions. Med-Trans provides full time employees with 100% company-paid:
- Life Insurance
- Short -Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Plus, More
Ready for a fast-paced helicopter maintenance career? We now have an opening for an Aviation Mechanic
supporting one of our locations. Med-Trans Corp., one of the fastest-growing air-medical transportation companies in the U.S., is looking for an Aviation Mechanic
who is dedicated to safe aircraft.
Our Aviation Mechanics
support the daily
maintenance of the AS350, EC130 series aircraft
at their base. They also perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, inspections, repairs, and modifications to airframes, rotors and appliances. Our Maintenance team maintains our helicopters to the highest standards possible
. This opening is for a Base Mechanic. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Why Choose Med-Trans:
- Aircraft maintenance experience with AS350, EC130 series aircraft
- Must have 36 months of helicopter experience, 6 months in the last 24 months
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid and current FAA Airframe and Powerplant(A&P) required
- Valid and current FAA Inspection Authorization preferred
- Must be acceptable in accordance with the FAA drug and alcohol testing program
- Knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations, and of EMS aviation practices and requirements preferred.
- Maintenance experience on current AS350, EC130 aircraft
- Avionics troubleshooting knowledge and basic electrical repair experience required.
- Aircraft systems knowledge required.
- Aircraft records systems knowledge required.
- Aircraft maintenance planning experience required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including overtime and 24/7 on-call rotations.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Capable of lifting 50lbs.
of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us. With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
#GMR_AIRIf your passion is helicopters and you're ready to work in an environment where every second counts, apply today!
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability.
More Information about this Job:
Check out our careers site benefits page to learn more about our benefit options.