Senior Electrical Engineer
Package dependent on experience salary up to 50k
If you are a highly motivated individual with the willingness and ability to progress your career further, then here is a great opportunity to join a growing team on the outskirts of London. Their vision is to be recognized as the leading provider of property and construction consultancy services having already won over 100 awards in the past 10 years. They are now looking to bolster their resources following a continued increase in workload with a senior mechanical and senior electrical engineer.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* Day to day design engineering, including calculations and drawings using REVIT.
* Managing projects and teams - given the amount of work coming in it is likely that senior engineers will be given their own projects and team members to manage themselves.
* Site & client responsibilities including site visits / meetings / multi-discipline co-ordination as well as client meetings, progress reports and general interaction.
The ideal candidate:
* Will be Degree qualified with either chartered status or working towards chartership.
* Be currently working in or have recent experience of working in the commercial building services sector.
* Ambition and drive to progress - this team is growing and expanding and will be looking for future leaders of the team for the future.
* Software ability to include CAD (Revit is desirable) and calculation software.
If you are an Electrical Engineer, and think that now is the time for you to take on a new challenge and opportunity, please don't hesitate to get in touch for a confidential discussion.
If you'd like to be considered for this role, please call one of our building services team