Are you a creative and experienced Engineer looking for a new challenge? My client is looking for someone to lead development of their innovative and creative technology based products.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Developing new product designs including PCB layouts and prototypes
- Support to manufacturing
- Technical documentation
- Supplier liaison
- Approvals and certifications
You are likely to have;
- A relevant qualification in Electronic Engineering or similar
- A proven track record in leading hardware development projects including NPI
- Experience with technologies such as Bluetooth, RF or power, embedded systems or similar would be advantageous
- Worked with a range of technologies in hi-tec environments
- Great communication skills, as well as being highly organised and an enthusiastic engineer who enjoys solving technical challenges.
Please do contact me to find out more about this great opportunity with a friendly, professional and growing company! They offer a superb salary and benefits package as well as the opportunity to work on technically challenging and interesting product development projects.
This may suit you if you have worked as a Hardware Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Senior Hardware, Hardware Projects, Hardware Development Engineer, R&D Engineer, Firmware Engineer, RF Engineer or similar.