Job Profile for Senior Quantity Surveyor - LF267801
Bennett & Game are proud to represent multi-disciplinary construction consultancy, who are currently seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor from their Chichester or Sevenoaks office. The Senior QS will be working on projects across the residential, commercial, framework and fire safety sectors and will be responsible for project delivery of these schemes. The PM will be working across all RIBA stages and will operate from home, the Chichester/Sevenoaks office and onsite on projects across the South Coast.
In return, you will have the chance to work for a top 150 consultancy that have 7 offices across the UK, services they offer include; Architectural, Interior Design, Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying, Project Management, Building Services Engineering, Civil & Structural Engineering, Fire Engineering and Town Planning.
Senior Quantity Surveyor Position Benefits
- Salary: £50k - £65k (Guide only - DOE)
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday plus BH (increasing with service and also offers a buy/sell scheme)
- Pension scheme
- Private medical cover (can be enhanced for additional benefits)
- Life insurance
Senior Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Location: Chichester / Sevenoaks (Hybrid)
- Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Salary: £50k - £65k DOE - Guide only
- Start date: ASAP (happy to wait for notice periods)
- Projects: residential, commercial, framework and fire safety
- Reporting to: Associate Director
- Working hours: Monday to Friday
- Further details can be discussed
Senior Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- Minimum of 4-5 years' experience with another consultancy or client side
- MRICS or MCIOB qualified
- Relevant degree or qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Full driving licence
- Able to commute to Chichester or Sevenoaks
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.