Are you an experienced Software Engineer?
Do you have knowledge of C++?
Are you looking to work in a challenging, innovate environment?
Then this role could be for you!
In this role you will be involved in supporting the software development lifecycle consisting of requirements analysis, design, implementation, test and verification in order to deliver software components into projects and products and supports the deployment and maintenance of software components.
Purpose of Role
They are looking for Software Developers with C++ as a primary language with an aptitude for working on technically challenging software with elements of hardware\software interfacing.
- Software Implementation in C++
- Software architectural and detailed design using UML
- Progression of assigned stories and tasks in a product backlog as part of an Agile team
- Software Integration, test, defect analysis and resolution.
Skills, Qualification and Experience
- Competent in C++ development
- Familiar with Hardware\Software interfacing
- Comfortable designing software in a team environment with some experience of UML design
- Some knowledge of DevOps technologies would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Python, signal processing or machine learning algorithms would be an advantage
Eligibility to obtain Security Clearance is required for this role.
If this role sounds of interest then please call (phone number removed) or send an email to find out more.