Do you have electrical and mechanical systems maintenance experience, and are you seeking a new job in Bristol/Bath area?
Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Skilled Maintenance Engineer, and the role comes with an excellent salary and benefits and bonus package.
As a Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for both mechanical and electrical works consisting of the planned and reactive maintenance to the factory machinery (CNC machining centres, hydraulic and pneumatic test and assembly equipment). You will also be involved in projects within the business to develop an effective engineering installation and commissioning.
In your first few weeks in this Skilled Maintenance Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Maintain all production machinery both electrically and mechanically to ensure maximum uptime of all process equipment
- Be responsible for ensuring unplanned stops of production facilities are kept to a minimum by effective maintenance of plant and equipment
- Proactively engineer out process and machine failure modes
- Develop and execute effective TPM programmes and planned maintenance routines to maximise machine availability to deliver OEE levels in line with company metrics
- Manage breakdowns and planned servicing of the plant
To apply for this Skilled Maintenance Engineer role, you will need previous knowledge and experience in a multi-skilled maintenance role in electrical, mechanical and facilities maintenance. You will also require the following:
- Excellent team-working experience, with the drive and flexibility to maintain the pace of work as priorities and requirements change
- Health and safety knowledge, including risk assessments
- Experience in electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems
- Motivation and initiative with demonstrated time management, prioritisation and organisational skills
You'll receive an excellent salary and benefits and bonus package for your knowledge, expertise and flexibility.
Don't hesitate to contact our Jonathan Lee Recruitment team today to apply and register your interest for this full-time Skilled Maintenance Engineer position in the Bristol/Bath area.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included