Software Engineer - Embedded Systems
Close to public transport
To $110,000 + Super
My client is a local Australian company with a global reach.
They're currently looking for an experienced Software Engineer with proven Embedded Systems experience - in a Linux environment.
Ideally you should have knowledge of the following:
- Experience in embedded C/C++ coding on MCU (PIC & ARM) and SOCs (ARM & x86), bare metal, FreeRTOS and embedded Linux.
- Ability to read and understand electronic schematics for the purpose of software development and debugging.
- Solid understanding of the Linux kernel and embedded SoC peripherals (CAN, I2C, etc.).
- Ability to configure build and deploy, loader (u-boot or similar), Linux Kernel, RFS (Buildroot or similar), Linux Driver Development and Application Development (QT or similar).
- Fluent in software fundamentals including software design patterns, data structures, algorithms and maintainability for reliability.
Prior experience working in a highly regulated environment - Defence, Medical etc - would be ideal though isn't mandatory.
For further information and a confidential discussion about the position call Mark Kellett on or alternatively email me a copy of your CV - - In Word format quoting reference MKL439