Stock Management and Logistics Co-ordinator
Our client a global company based in the Southampton area are currently looking for an experienced Stock Management and Logistics Co-ordinator to join their friendly team. This is a great opportunity to join an exciting company with opportunities. The role would suit someone highly organised and efficient with excellent attention to detail who takes pride in their work and who has experience in a similar role.
Role: Stock Management & Logistics Co-ordinator Where: Southampton Salary: Up to £28,000pa
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing of client/customer purchase orders and quotations.
- Planning and managing stock deployment according to projected client use as per client consumption, for delivery of product and/or accessories to any or several warehouses, agents or direct to a customer to provide 'first in class' customer service.
- Coordinating effectively, multiple deliveries to varied warehouses, client bases around the world.
- Problem solving or answering client/customer questions effectively.
- Placing of orders for product and/or accessories to a supplier.
- Comparison / reconciliation of stock between warehouses, monthly stock reports to stock held in sage.
- Liaise with management on warehouse stock holding, resolving stock discrepancies / situations where First in First Out (FIFO) is not in operation or not being used efficiently.
- Organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods, audit warehouse stock against SAGE, notify management of any inaccuracies and condition of product storage at warehouse/distribution facilities.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Highlight to management any product located in an office or warehouse which is redundant
- Highlight to management any product due to expire within 6 months or less, or which has expired.
- Carry out analysis in order to create accurate stock projections for individual ships requirements.
You will need:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous experience within a similar role
- To be highly organised and efficient with excellent attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- To be reliable and conscientious
- Confident IT skills - A working knowledge of SAGE would be an advantage but is not essential as training will be given
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary skills and experience please don't hesitate to APPLY.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.