Salary: Up to £55,000 DOE
- Company bonus of up to £2,500 (based on company performance and will vary year to year)
- Pension of maximum total (employer and employee) contribution of up to 14%
- Annual salary review
- Paid overtime
- Up to 15 days flexi leave
- 25 days annual leave (plus holiday purchase)
- Fantastic site facilities, including subsidised meals, free car parking and more
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
Are you an exceptional systems engineering professional with a passion for pushing the boundaries of innovation? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment where you can make a real impact? Look no further! We are seeking a number of talented Systems Engineers to join a market-leading organisation.
They take pride in being at the forefront of cutting-edge technology and engineering solutions. As a leader in the industry, they are committed to developing ground-breaking systems that shape the future of the defence sector. Their dedication to excellence, combined with a collaborative work environment, makes it an exceptional place to work.
Systems Engineer Role and Responsibilities
As a Systems Engineer, you will play a crucial role in their engineering team, driving the design and development of advanced systems for defence applications. Your responsibilities could include:
- Applying expertise in Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) methodologies to develop innovative system architectures and designs.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to gather and analyse requirements, ensuring compliance with customer needs.
- Utilising your knowledge of systems design principles to develop robust solutions that meet performance, reliability, and safety requirements.
- Contributing to the entire development lifecycle, including requirements definition, concept development, integration, testing, and verification.
- Participating across the V-cycle process, performing design reviews and ensuring seamless coordination between all stakeholders.
Systems Engineer Experience and Requirements
To excel in this role, you should meet some of the following:
- A bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field.
- Experience in the defence/aerospace sector, working on complex systems engineering projects is highly desirable, although other industries will be considered.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) methodologies and tools highly beneficial.
- Familiarity with the V-cycle development process and experience in coordinating activities across different stages.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically in complex engineering scenarios.
- A proactive attitude towards learning and staying updated with the latest advancements in systems engineering.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.