Salary: £24,000-£28,000 DOE
Benefits:Pension Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme
Our client is a leading UK based manufacturer focused on high quality panel production. Specialising in tailor made MDF, plywood, melamine and laminated panel products, they manufacture bespoke components to individual specification, whether the requirements are for one piece or one million.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Technical Co-ordinator to join their Technical Department in Tiptree, Essex.
Our clients Technical Department are the link between our sales team and their factory and as Technical Co-ordinator, you will be required to interpret the customer orders sent over by the sales team to allow you to produce technical information for the factory, ready for production.
The ability to read and interpret technical drawings is essential for this role. Knowledge of either engineering or manufacturing principals would be a benefit along with a typing speed of up to 40 wpm to allow you to quickly and accurately add the orders to our internal system.
The ideal candidate will be able to display the following attributes:
- Logical thinker able to work with a process-based approach
- Have excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work well both independently and within a small team
- Investigative nature
- Able to resolve queries appropriately
- Able to work well under pressure while maintaining accuracy
- Maintain excellent working relations with key departments and managers to ensure communication is well delivered throughout
- Must be pro-active and able to multi-task within a busy working environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, self-motivation, and enthusiasm are essential, as is the ability to meet deadlines.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday, 07:30am to 17:00pm. Flexibility with working hours are essential as overtime will be required from time to time.
To be considered for their Technical Co-ordinator role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- MS Excel, MS Outlook, Minimum GCSE English and Mathematics
- Ideally worked with sheet board optimisation software before but not essential
- Knowledge of general engineering and manufacturing processes.
If you feel you have the skills for their Technical Co-ordinator role, please apply now!