YOU ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD RESUME, LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
- Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Monday - Friday (11AM - 7:30PM)
Location: Advent Health Bolingbrook Hospital
500 Remington Blvd, Bolingbrook, IL 60440
The role you'll contribute:
Facilitates the safe and efficient performance of surgical procedures
The value you'll bring to the team:
- Prepares surgical operating suite with sterile and non-sterile instruments and supplies
- Hands required and requested instruments and suplies to surgeon during surgery
- Assists with preparing, transporting, positioning and draping patients
- Maintains instruments in an organized manner and monitors and tracks instruments counts throughout procedures.
- Assists surgeons provision of hemostatis during surgery
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the America Heart Association (AHA).