Transport Team Manager
£31000 - £34,500
Based in Hemel Hempstead, Cast UK's client is looking to strengthen its senior management team with the recruitment of an experienced Transport Team Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for the leading of a Transport team with the aim of consistently deliver outstanding service to your clients whilst reporting into the Transport Manager.
The Transport Team Manager will take on the responsibility for the day-to-day implementation of site people policies, engagement of colleagues and undertaking all activities relating to direct management of an operational management team.
Skills & Experience
With a recognised logistics management career to date; you will have experience working with a large team in a high pressurised and fast paced environment. All candidates must demonstrate strong motivational and communication, commercial, and analytical skills.
- Experience of working within a transport environment.
- Knowledge of transport management systems.
- Proven experience of supervising / managing a team
- Experience of disciplinary / grievance procedures.
- Ability to work on your own initiative, working to strict deadlines
- A good communicator both verbal and written
- Excellent PC skills
- A flexible team-based approach
- General awareness of health and safety
£31,000 - £34,500
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit