The Challenger Difference
It's not by chance that Challenger is a leading North American freight transportation company. In 40 years, Challenger has grown from one person with a vision and a truck to an international transportation and supply chain management company.
We win as a team when we work as a team, and succeed due to our:
- People-first culture
- Team-oriented approach to success
- Dedication to your personal career growth
- Provide you with the ability to impact in moving the organization forward
- Platinum Club Member in Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, Top Fleet and Best Fleet Awards
- Support many Fortune 500 customers
Now Hiring: Class 1 Single Drivers
Challenger has opportunities for Class 1 Drivers in our Single Division. The lanes have huge volumes of freight from British Columbia to California. Drivers with one-year experience earn up to $0.46 per mile!
What you will get from the role:
- Leading-edge fleet of newer tractors and trailers
- Consistent, regular lanes that will earn you steady miles and the comfort of a steady paycheck
- Competitive Class 1 driver pay package with many incentives and bonuses
- New Ultimate Driver Referral Program providing potential to earn additional money
- Company paid benefits from day one for experienced Class 1 Drivers
- Safe Fleet incentive for every Driver
- Family atmosphere where your opinion counts
What you need to be successful in the role:
- Valid Class 1 license
- US capable
- Fast Card preferred
- Clean Driver's record
If you are looking to join a premier transportation company, and become an important part of a team who constantly challenge themselves to Go The Distance for our customers and for each other, the role of Class 1 Driver may be right for you.
If this interests you, we want to hear from you.
1938 Foy St.
Abbottsford, British Columbia