Mango Solutions are recruiting a Van Driver for our successful and professional furniture delivery & installation client based in Nazeing
Our client supplies a full range of furniture and appliances to London's property market.
Salary: Between £24,000 and £26,000 + Overtime according to skills and experience and after successful completion of a probationary period.
Your daily duties will involve (but not limited to) the following:
* Approximately 10-20 deliveries daily depending on location and product mix
* To be responsible for the vehicle and other equipment provided.
* Loading and unloading.
* Delivery, carry and install all types of products, including sofas, wardrobes, tables & chairs, washing machines, fridge freezers, beds & mattresses etc.
* Assembly and installation of furniture in customers properties.
* Removal of old items on a 'like-for-like' basis.
* Keeping a high standard of tidiness in our warehouse at all times.
* Being friendly and helpful with customers, colleagues and the management team.
* Resolving operational issues.
* Good London knowledge. Driving nationwide.
* Able to lift and carry up to 25kgs and climb stairs. (This is an occupational requirement and is essential to the role.)
* Full UK clean driving licence for a minimum of 5 years driving experience.
* No more than 1 'fault' or 'non-fault' claim in the last 5 years.
* Basic DBS check will be required.
* Good level of English language.
* Employment references.
* UK Bank Account.
The hours of work are usually Monday to Friday, (notionally 40 hours per week), from 8:00 am till completion of work and some Saturdays will be required to work also.
If you are interested in this Van Driver position and you meet the requirements desired please contact us or email your CV.
Mango Solutions are acting as the employment agency on behalf of our client