Vehicle Paint Sprayer
Up to 47, 000 OTE 70,000
- Permanent position, 40 hours a week, Mon - Friday
- Overtime paid at time and half
- Fantastic basic salary on offer
- Bonus Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Site Parking
- 29 Days annual leave, sick pay, enhanced maternity and paternity leave
For more information, please call Rochelle on: (phone number removed).
We currently have a great opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Paint Sprayer, to join a growing business in the heart of Ayr
Our client can offer you financial stability, continuous workload of insurance-based vehicle repairs and a rewarding career. If you are a qualified vehicle paint sprayer looking for a new challenge, then please contact Clear Automotive for an immediate interview,
Vehicle Paint Sprayer - This job role is a skilled Vehicle Paint Sprayer position and requires an experienced candidate who can complete all vehicle paint repairs to damaged vehicles. ATA, NVQ 3 or IMI 3 qualifications would be a distinct advantage.
The Job: Vehicle Paint Sprayer / Vehicle Painter
- Painting damaged vehicles that have been repaired to a high standard
- Be conversant in the up-to-date water based paints systems
- Prepare vehicles to be painted by hand or machine
- Mix and match paint by eye or by using computer technology to ensure correct colour match
- Apply primer and finishing coats using spray guns and rub down surfaces between coats
- Touch up paintwork and apply polish to vehicles
- Knowledge of blending paintwork essential
- Remove masking papers before waxing and polishing finished paintwork
- Treat vehicles with rust-proofing chemicals.
- Paint spraying the entire vehicle
- Working in a spray booth to ensure paint is confined to the specific areas.
- Must be comfortable in a painting environment
- You must have experience as a Vehicle Paint Sprayer
Vehicle Paint Sprayer - In return you will be offered:
- Immaculate working environment
- Latest Bodyshop Equipment
- Continuous workload of repairs
- 29 days holiday including bank holidays
- Training and Development
- Job security
- Private healthcare and dentalcare package
- Mental health support
If you would like to be considered for the Vehicle Paint Sprayer job, please call Rochelle at Clear Automotive on (phone number removed) or email your CV for an immediate interview.
We are also recruit for the following positions: Panel Beater, Panel Technician, MET Technician, Bodyshop Mechanic, Vehicle Painter, Vehicle Paint Sprayer, Vehicle Prepper, Paint Prepper, Bodyshop Technicians, Accident repair, Vehicle body repair, coach builder, VDA, Vehicle Damage Assessor, Bodyshop Estimator, Vehicle Technician, Workshop Controller, Bodyshop Controller, SMART Repairer and Bodyshop Managers, Production Manager and more