3rd Shift - 11:00pm to 7:00am
Opportunity is everything .
If you're ready for your next challenge, we're ready to be your Opportunity Engine. Let's work together.
About the Position:
Our client is a leading distributor of quality home goods. They are currently looking to add team members in the challenging role as a Warehouse Associate.
- Work in a team environment
- Accurately pick and pack inventory for fulfillment and document inventory movement
- Meet or exceed picking, packing and shipping requirements
- Stock shelves, cycle count and re-arrange inventory as required
- Use computer terminal for required tasks
- Maintain specific productivity levels according to department expectations
- Basic computer usage required
- Communicate and observe all company rules
- Adhere to and promote best practices with company Health, Safety and Quality regulations
- Be flexible with start and end time of shifts; be available for overtime or weekend hours when required
- Must be capable of lifting or moving objects up to 40 pounds
- Occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds
Benefits and Perks:
- Weekly Pay- $17.75 an hour
- Day 1 Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Positive work environment
- Onsite cafe
At Integrity, we're passionate about connecting great talent with great companies across North America. We take an associate-first approach because when our associates succeed, our clients succeed. If you're looking to grow your career, or just need a part-time gig, you've come to the right place. We've got thousands of job opportunities available at amazing companies across the country. Plus, we offer benefits that provide better lives, both on and off the clock. Medical and dental are just the beginning. From free online education programs to financial tools, we provide the opportunities, programs, and community resources our associates need to be successful, productive, and fulfilled.
If you have the above experience and are immediately available, please apply NOW to this posting or call 570-578-4918 or 570-579-4505 or stop by:
741 Airport Road
Hazleton, PA 18202
Proper ID for eligibility to work in the U.S.A. is required. Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.